Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hour 6 Comes to a Close - 24 Hour Comic Book Day!

Hour 6 has come to a close and STILL scripting and blocking.

annnnnnnnnnd being distracted by Twitter and Facebook about the progress of others.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd whatever shiny object I see.


Never fear though...I am feeling more and more confident on the way the comic is going.  For me writing is half (if not more of) the work...drawing comes easy.

In the meantime...Colonel Bleep roots be on from the TV.



The TV is behind me...keeps the distractions down.

slightly.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

sweet set-up ya got here; I miss having a full-size drawing area. currently use a lap-top board made outta used wood and masonite !

Unca Jeffy said...

There's the rub, my friend...U probably get much more work out of your set up than I do with mine

Search This Blog