Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hour 4 Coming to a Close!

Hour 4 coming to a close and STILL no drawing getting done!


Storyboarding and script are about 1/2 way there physically though.  The concept is locked in and SOLID, something I would have doubted 4 1/2 hours ago!  This won't be a solid 24 page story, but rather multiple stories on the same theme.  A Walt Disney's Comics & Stories anthology but with a subject line of more gravity.  But funny!  Hard to explain, but the pages will show you when I get them going in a couple of hours.


Like I said before...I am a quick drawer and I'm not sweating having not put pen to paper yet.  In 2 more hours I may change my tune, but for now I am feeling good and feeling (probably) on schedule but more importantly, feeling good about the story!!!

And that's the toughest spot for me.

Oh, and Richard Greene in "The Adventures of Robin Hood" is keeping me company now.


Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog