Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Morning Cartoons! - Black, White and Silent!

I feel it's cheating on Saturday when all I'm doing here really is linking to other folks' posted videos.  I'm basically just pointing out what you kind blog readers could find yourselves.

Then, I thought, what if they don't go and find them?  Then my readers would miss out on taking a 20-30 minute break once a day to watch some cartoons.

A crime, I replied...so here they are!

Since my sketchbook posts have included some very early animation characters, thought I'd focus on those this week.  Enjoy the hell out of these seldom watched classics...I do on a regular basis.



Here's a bonus...an old blog post with your old Unca Jeffy, watching a Felix cartoon.  One of 3 in a series I did like this way back in the early days of this blog, and maybe one of my oddest ideas...still strangely intrigueing and I'mm wondering if I should do more some day.



Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Search This Blog