Wednesday, July 11, 2012

San Diego Countdown Cartoons - 4th and final!

It's almost here.  The excitements, the disappointments, the crowds, the toys, cartoons and comics!

Comic-Con actually begins TONIGHT with a special preview set of programs, I don't begin my fun until tomorrow morning though, still one more day of work between me and geek-nirvana.


Here's the final 6 days of my 22 day countdown to Comic-con that I've been posting (and perplexing all my non-geek friends with) over on Facebook.  I'm reposting "Day 16" here because it sets off a running gag through days 17 and 18.


As wordy as I can get, I kind of enjoyed doing these little one-panel bits.








Ooooooooooooh, one...more..sleep...it's going to be worse than the night before Christmas.

I'll report back to you all the drama and comedy that happens in San Diego when I return.  Until then I've pre-loaded a few blog posts that I hope you'll enjoy.   Until then...

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Have a GRRRReat time Jeffy! Maybe next year you'll be one of the featured guests! You da man!

Unca Jeffy said...

Thanks, Thom. You know, I used to think I`d be there one day as a guest...and then I stopped. Now I think that again sometimes. It's xgood to be 49 going on 22. You have better insurance and better taste in beer.

Search This Blog