Saturday, June 23, 2012

San Diego Comic Con Countdown!

San Diego Comic Con is coming up in just 19 days.  They want us to call it San Diego Comic Con International, but is old farts know it's just "Comic Con".  Face it, this isn't A comic convention...this is THE comic convention...and it KNOWS who it is.



I've only been once, way back in 1992 (that's right...wayyyyyyyyyy back in the 20th century) and while it was big then, it's HUMONGOUS now.

By a thread I get to go.

Don't be jelly.

I'll glom as many stories and pics as I can and share them here with y'all when it happens, but until then, the excitement around here at "The Steamy Grotto" is palpable.  To channel the excess energy, I've begun keeping track of the dwindling days with a daily cartoon I've been posting on my facebook page.  I thought I'd share the roster thus far with you loyal blog readers.

Here ya go, more to come in coming weeks.




...and today's.


Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

I wanna borrow yer UJ costume next Halloween. Shake things up around here. til then, I shall live vicariously through yer Comic Con posts ;~j

Search This Blog