Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I sent Roommate Mike out to get 2,009 candles for Jesus' birthday cake, and he didn't quite get it right.

As always, click the thumbnail to embiggen. That's right "embiggen", it's a perfectly cromulent word!

But remember...even if Christmas doesn't come out as what you think is perfect...enjoy it for what it is.

As John Prine says, "Hell man, it's Chrstmas!". It don't come no better than that.

Here's a bonus Christmas morning song...one I just discovered by Loudon Wainwright III.



I can't say it enough. Merry Christmas, and thanks for reading my blog.

2 comments:

Marco said...

Sancte redemptor, reputata
Fides est nobis peccatoribus,
Nunc et in morte, ad iustitiam.

Unca Jeffy said...

That's What I'M talkin' 'bout, Marco!

Search This Blog