Friday, August 7, 2009

Vacation Imagination

Yesterday I picked up my phone for the first time since my vacation started (Hell...it was the first time in 3 days that I was curious about the time) and noticed a missed call and voice message.

It seems not everyone at work (clients OR fellow workers at other branches) was aware I was out of the office for a few days. There was a rambling message about something ULTRA-important someone needed my help with.

I evaluated the true importance of the matter. Then I deleted the message. My imagination took over and I found myself in a post-apocalyptic world of the future looking back on the folly of the poor humans...




The End...?

P.S. For readers who don't know what I do for a living, just insert your own work trivialities for mine. The specifics of the drama are unimportant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
I never would have guessed how good you look in a cream colored onesie with lavender booties and matching gloves...
Who knew!

the Douche

Unca Jeffy said...

Look for a new appearance of "The Douche" next Saturday, August 15th, in a "very special post" of "Inside Jeff Overturf's Head".

Marco said...

Hahaha... this is dead on.

And even without my hysterical rantings about "what the hell does he need a vacation for?" when I stopped in to harass you.

Search This Blog